press Enter to searchShowing all results:No products found.
A hobo bag with multiple patinated golden buckles, carried on the shoulder with a casual look, made of vegetable patina leather. The tanning process has the advantage of having little impact on the environment. This leather remains natural, will patina with time and may change colour with use. All LILU bags are designed and produced in Brussels.
• Handcrafted in our atelier in Belgium
• Vegetable tanned leather, of Italian origin
• Leather lining
• Double closure: one magnetic and two press studs
• Two internal large zipped pockets, a cell phone pocket, key holder
• Detachable handle, allowing it to be worn on the shoulder
• Bag feet rivets